All Wedding orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions (below). These conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Terms and Conditions
1. A ‘Booking Fee’ is required at the time of booking, which is taken off your final balance This is to secure your date and it is not refundable if for any reason you need to cancel your order. This fee includes the cost of your consultation, time spent providing a quotation, replying to emails and general admin in relation to your wedding flowers. Also in the event of peak season, if we become fully booked we could potentially turn away prospective weddings to accommodate our bookings. Although the booking fee is not refundable, it can be transferred to another date, in the event your Wedding date is changed for any reason.
2. Once wedding is booked an order can only be reduced by 10% of overall order if you are unsure if you are going ahead with certain items let us know, in writing, at time of booking that you are paying your booking fee for certain items, (list them) and that you may add items at a later date.
3. If we have not heard from you to finalise your order we will contact you 6-8 weeks before the wedding detailing your order, as we have it at point of last contact, for you to check and let us know if any amendments. This can be done by appointment or email whichever is easier for you.
4. Final payment is due 4 weeks before the wedding. At this point, we order your flowers and any accompanying sundries, after which no colour or content changes can be made. Orders cannot be reduced - instead, cost/flowers associated with a cancelled part of the order can make something else or make other items bigger or fuller. Although extra items may be ordered.
5. When your order is finalised quantity and description of the Wedding order shall be as set out in the order confirmation, which is sent via email, where you have supplied inspiration pictures it will be noted that we have the pictures. It is the responsibility of the individual in receipt of the quote to check all details of the order thoroughly including quantities, description of products, style and colour, address for delivery, time and date, etc. If anything is incorrect in the quote, please contact us immediately to make us aware.
6. Any photographs attached to emails are for information purposes only and the final product may not exactly match the product itself.
7. As fresh flowers are grown to season and demand there are occasions that a flower may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source the product sometimes, we are unable to use a flower, in which case we reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of one previously chosen.
8. All fresh flowers are subject to availability and stringent quality checks. Colours of flowers will always be matched wherever possible to the colours discussed during appointments. Flowers are a natural product and small colour variations may happen.
9. All items other than flowers i.e. metalwork, chains, brackets, vases, urns etc are hired to you, the client unless otherwise stated on the quote.
10. Hired items are the responsibly of the client until they are returned the following day unless otherwise agreed. If items go missing or are broken a replacement fee for the item will be charged at RRP. If we are collecting the hired items there may be an additional charge for this service which will be detailed on the quote.
11. No responsibility can be taken with regards to poor condition once flowers have been delivered or collected as they could have been left out of water or in cold/extreme temperatures.
12. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.
13. We are not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
14. If there are additional costs for delivery of flowers this will be stated in the quote
15. Cancellation after 4 weeks before the wedding at which point the full balance should be paid is non-refundable this is due to the work done, which can include ordering the flowers and sundries but also the loss of potential earnings from brides and grooms turned away for that date.
16. We must be the only florist providing flowers real or artificial unless this has been previously been discussed and confirmed this includes event dressers and / or family members. This is to protect our reputation.
17. Where we have provided flowers for the cake, we are happy to add these to the cake but take no responsibility for any damage to the icing or for the suitability of the flowers to go on edible surface, this should be discussed with the chosen baker.
18. We reserve the right to photograph and reproduce pictures of our work for marketing purposes and on social media. If you do not want us to use your pictures, please let us know at time of booking.
19. By paying the booking fee you are accepting these terms and conditions.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the level of service or quality of your Wedding flowers, please contact us by telephone on 0151 724 4850 or email Gemma@bookerflowers.co.uk
In the event of any complaint please contact us ASAP and we will do all we can to put the situation right.
Proper law of contract
This Contract shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and any dispute, question or remedy howsoever arising determined exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales.
Booker Flowers & Gifts, 7 Booker Avenue,
Allerton, Liverpool, Merseyside , L18 4QY
Registered in England and Wales
Company reg. no. 09396097
VAT no. GB995310989